How to find us
The SPARK Centre is about 10 minutes walking from Reading Central Train Station.
Click Directions, on map above, and then click on the icon of your
means of transport. Please avoid calling us while on your way as we would not be able
to provide you with explicit directions when tests are in progress! Thank you for understanding.
To get walking directions from the train station, key in Reading station in box "A" then click the "walking" icon. Or follow the directions below.
Walking from Reading Station
Walk up to the SPARK centre from Reading Station. This takes about 10 minutes.
- Exit the station and follow Station Road towards the town centre crossing over Friar Street.
- Turn left when you reach Broad Street then take your second right onto Duke Street.
- Go over Duke Street bridge and cross Queens Road at the traffic lights.
- Keep right onto London Street.
- Continue up London Street - the centre entrance will be on the left hand side of the road,
property number 81.
- Follow signs to our reception on the 2nd Floor.
To view us on a map please Use Google Maps
Buses stop in Reading town centre from various locations. For further information on routes, fares and travelcards follow this link: Reading Buses.
A number of trains stop at the main Reading station. For more information visit The Trainline or Traveline South East.
By Car - Three options (see a, b or c below)
Please refer to the map and note:
- Parking on site is available via the East Street entrance only (at
rear of building). Address for SatNav is: 87 East Street, RG1 4QH
- East Street (Upper half) is one way, entering from London Road by
the Turks Public house
- Please report to reception upon arrival to collect parking ticket
for your car.
- London Road is one way coming from A329 to Crown Street.
- London Street is one way heading towards London Road and Silver
- Please avoid calling us for directions when "lost" as we would not
be able to take calls when tests are in progress!!
a) From half-way up London Street, turn left into South Street, then take second right into Sidmouth Street. At the top of Sidmouth Street
at traffic lights, turn right into London Road and then
first right into East Street at the Turks Public House. (*Don't miss it!!).
b) From Kendrick Road, turn (left, but
DON'T drive along) into London Road and take first right into East Street at the Turks Public House. (*Don't miss it!!).
c) From A329, look out for the Royal Berkshire Hospital on the LHS on London Road then keep on the middle lane. Go pass the Petrol station RHS and watch out for Kendrick School (RHS). Then keep on the Right hand lane and TURN RIGHT into EAST STREET at the Turks Public House. (*Don't miss it!!).
On arrival, (Car park Address: 87 East Street, RG1 4QH) collect a
parking ticket from Test centre reception desk @ £2 (cash only) to fully display in your
car for duration of your test. Please return ticket after your Test.
On street paid parking is available on ALL nearby streets including London Street, South Street, Oracle Shopping centre,
Queen Road car park, etc.
lines are NOT manned during tests sessions. Please send us an email with
firstname.lastname@example.org if you
would like us to book your test and reserve
FREE parking for you on site.